We thank all the individuals, corporations, foundations and groups who, through their financial support, have allowed BSOSS to maintain and expand the very unique services we provide in the community.
For the support of our core programs, we acknowledge, with appreciation, the financial assistance received from:
- The City of Burnaby
- The Province of British Columbia, Community Gaming
Your support is helping us to effect change in someone’s life.
You can make a difference by mailing or dropping off your donation to:
2055 Rosser Avenue
Burnaby BC V5C 0H1
Why not make a donation in memoriam or to honour a loved one?
Leave a legacy: Donate to BSOSS by leaving a legacy gift contribution from your will, life insurance policy or as a gift annuity to enable us to help seniors to help themselves.
Donate Now! Support BSOSS!
Donor Bill of Rights
A BSOSS donor has the following rights:
- To be informed of our mission and our purpose
- To have access to information about how donations have been spent
- To know that we will always strive to keep our fundraising and administrative costs to a minimum.
- To know that we will use donated funds as intended.
- To receive an appropriate acknowledgement of your donation including a thank you and a charitable receipt.
- To expect that our organization will not exchange or rent your name.
- To be treated with respect and professionalism in all your dealings with our organization.
BSOSS adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights